Do you enjoy interacting with people? Do you love providing visitors with the best experience? As a STEAM Facilitator Assistant, you will welcome our visitors and school groups by providing an exceptional visitor experience. Encourage visitors to interact with exhibits while assisting with any questions they may ask.
- Interact with visitors and school groups to ensure exceptional visitor experiences
- Assist with traffic flow and directions
- Help cover breaks for other staff or volunteers
- Encourage visitor interactions with exhibits and assist with questions
- Support the staff running hands-on activities
Benefits of the Experience:
- Work within team environment
- Interactions with visitors to the Centre
- Build confidence in public speaking
- Good organization and communication skills
- Must enjoy interacting with visitors of all ages
- Able to work alone or without constant supervision at times
- 3-hour shifts on weekdays and weekends
Opportunities are available year-round.
Additional need on Wednesday evenings, weekends, and March Break.