With the support of our community members and partners, we host two annual fundraising events that are vital in enabling us to fulfill our mission: to bring STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, math) to life through fun interactive learning experiences.
With all proceeds directly supporting our educational programming, exhibits and outreach activities, both the Discovery Awards and Brain War are among the most unique and buzzed about events of the year. Each one provides exceptional sponsorship opportunities for partners who share our vision to empower our youth and grow Nova Scotia’s knowledge-based economy.
The Discovery Awards
The Discovery Awards is our marquee fundraising event, recognizing exemplary individuals whose achievements in science and technology have helped to make Nova Scotia a leader on the world stage.
On November 22, 2018, we will celebrate the 16th anniversary of this one-of-a-kind community event. With significant promotion through a multi-platform campaign that includes print, social media, outdoor and television, the Discovery Awards provide high-profile recognition for our supporting partners.
We offer a range of sponsorship opportunities with attractive recognition packages. Examples of recognition pieces include, but are not limited to:
- Logo recognition on the Discovery Awards website with a link to the sponsor website
- Logo recognition on the partner page of the event program
- Logo recognition on the category nominee page (for sponsors of award categories)
- Opportunity to present an award on stage (sponsors of award categories)
- Recognition in the Discovery Centre annual report
- Complimentary tickets to the gala